What Respirator Should You Be Using?
On April 21 and 23 we hosted the first live webinars in our FarmSafe series and had a fantastic response! These free webinars allowed participants to virtually attend a workshop with an AgSafe facilitator, be able to ask any questions they had, and participated virtually with the other attendees.
Safe Lifting Techniques
- Figure out if you can lift the load alone...
- Keep your feet shoulder-width apart...
- Keep your back straight and bend your knees
- Use a palm grip instead of gripping with your fingers
- Lift with your legs, not your back...
Mental Health Resources
We know that COVID has created many challenges for us in agriculture. We are sharing some links including this graphic from the Ontario Veterinary College to provide some resources to help create a mentally healthy workplace.Click here for more